Sunday 23 September 2012

small dose of my wardrobe

here was my crazy week! (and blue, apparently)


Fancy day! Inspired by my red nails from the weekend, I wore my extremely old FrouFrou red flats that I wore once in high school! It's a dark red snake print flat with a black ribbon over top. Leather leggings and navy blue chiffon. Gold on top of blue is so striking, I had to do it!


Perfect outfit on a rainy day! Layers are perfect. Took out my Irish black boots for the first time with black tights and black skirt. With an oversized white t-shirt with a plaid open buttoned top, its perfect for fall days!


Ultimate lazy day! Every girls needs a sweater that is somewhat dressy! This one was 9$ from forever 21 with silver hints throughout the seams. Adding some silver accesories and gray boots made it super cute but still felt like I was in sweatpants.


Hello interview outfit! It is so important to look professional for interviews and not look to bright. Keeping it simple with black high waisted pants and a black blazer. Wearing wedge heels is smart for so you aren't echoing down the hall way. Finaly, the white blouse is classic but adding a fun necklaces puts a little personality. Perfect!


Friday outfit! Jean shirt with leather leggings keeps it simple. Oversized scarves are a must during fall for that awkward in between tempeture.


Favorite new bracelets! So chic!

DD

No comments:

Post a Comment