Monday 17 September 2012

small dose of my wardrobe

Last week, I made a decision. I decided to document my fashion choices. Why you ask? Well, over the past year I've been collecting many fashion staples for my professional lifestyle. Which is coming up real fast! I've been dressing it up and dressing it down but this school year (my last one might I add), I decided to go out in STYLE! So, on a daily basis I've put that extra little effort in looking fabulous and taking a mirrored picture. Call it cliché but I am proud of the wardrobe and I am going to flaunt it!

So here it goes, here is my week.


DAY UNO! Second day of school, very warm day. That is what just gets to me. Going back to school means one thing: no more summer. So why does the heat follow us to school when we obviously did some serious fall back to school shopping. That cute scarf will go horribly wrong if your stuck waiting an hour for the bus under the scorching sun. No one wants to get in class all flustered, sweaty and red. So this look allows the wind to cool down your legs, the necklace enhances everything and the blazer just adds a bit of flare. 

SHOPPING DAY! Perfect look to get going and stay busy! Jeans are always comfortable. A lite black chiffon top keeps it classic. I think that adding a watch and pearls makes every outfit fun and flirty so you can't go wrong.

This look, oh my. Took a lot of guts. I am not one to wear print, much less wear something that can be associated to 101 Dalmatians. However, it turned out to look really professional and exciting. Especially with the red pants and the gold necklace. That gold necklace is a staple in my books. Its simple but it makes a statement.


My fanciest look of the week. Everyone needs something leather and cute simple black flats. It goes with pretty much everything. Actually, I take that back. Do not mix black leather with brown leather. That is all. As for the white blazer after Labor Day. I have a theory, it's not true. Ok, maybe that's the worst theory in the world but I think white is ok when there's no snow outside. A Pandora bracelet is always a good call too!

Oh, hi warmest day of the week. Decided to wear my Parisian pants with leopard flat and pastel flowy top. There is really nothing more I can say. This outfit speaks for itself!

TGIF outfit. Moccasins are the best thing for early morning classes to beat the chilly September wind. This aritzia scarf might have cost me a fortune but it is the best accesory! Works for fall and winter perfectly. Oversized white t shirts are a must. Especially after a long long week.


Here is my girls night out look! Pretty much felt like a mix of cat woman and katniss from the hunger games. Wearing a low back aritzia top, leather leggings from american apparel and black wedges. Nothing says gold accent like a dramatic necklace and gold watch! My first Michael Kors wristlet just hanging out too. Adding red lips and red nails makes it the perfect pop of color.



So there you go, hope that gave you some fun fashion ideas for this week. Happy monday and take fashion risks! You never know what will happen! And if you dont want to risk too much, just add a bracelet or two!!

Till next time,

DD

No comments:

Post a Comment