Wednesday 10 October 2012

(very) small dose of my wardrobe

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Here are some of my outfits from last week. Wasn't feeling too good for most of it so here are the outfits for the days I actually went outside!

Yes ladies, I took my own advice and got myself and leather jacket! Really love it! It is truly the best way to enhance a casual outfit! Just when you think it was made to dress things up, it can also dress it down. Paired with my favorite big fall scarf, I'm in love.


My new booties! They are probably the cutest thing! It is so easy to wear them too. They make a simply outfit fun and they add a little flare! I wore these with my green pants (poor iPhone quality, sorry!) with a white tank and gray cardigan!
For more tips on the perfect boot check out my girl Véronique Bellé's article on Her Campus! All about boots for this fall on a student budget!

http://www.hercampus.com/school/uottawa/trend-report-fall-boots-student-budget




My fancier days and feeling much better! This off white with a hint of peach blouse is very light but has a touch of fall. I wore it with high waisted black shorts and added the scarf for a bit of texture! Sock bun looked perfect with the whole outfit.


A déjà-vu outfit! My favorite royal blue top got paired with my leather skirt this time around! Added a red pearl-esque necklace with matching nailpolish to make it all work! 

DD

No comments:

Post a Comment