Thursday 18 October 2012

autumn nail colors & peplum galore

My favorite nail colors for the fall would have to be the following:

RED
Always a good one. Its dark and sort of introduces the fact that Christmas is just around the corner. What's so great about red is that it is dark enough to fall worthy, but it adds a pop of color. When its vibrant colors, I always see nails as an accessory. It's as good as a colorful necklace or bracelet. It's a statement!


GRAY/PURPLE
This is an unexpected one! For summer, neutrals are in! For fall, neutrals are acceptable but you want to go a bit deeper and richer. This has the darkness I like but adds a gentle purple which works nicely. I call it my fall neutral!


BLACK
Black nails is the definition of class. You cannot go wrong with black. It goes with everything that it just looks clean and slick! The only problem is that when it chips, it is obvious. But when you're wanting to look professional, black never goes out of style!



I will post more colors as I explore! I've never been much for nail polish, but now it is my mission to find the perfect colors for every season!

PEPLUM!!!
OK, so I am in love. This new trend has got me going bananas! I have decided that this style can work for anyone! It is flattering from every angle (yes, I tested it!). The black on is simple but elegant! Perfect for work. The pattern one is actually a lace with gray underneath. Get this, its a lace print mixed in with butterflies! I could not resist! I highly recommend that every one at least tries one on! Forever 21 has a whole bunch, you just need to have the time to look around for it!

I also bought a super cute peplum wine color dress that I will wear for an upcoming gala! Stay tuned! :)



DD

No comments:

Post a Comment