Tuesday 21 January 2014

New Year, New Me - Really!

I'm back!

Life has changed a lot since my last blog post. I have been cheating on my blog with a book that I'm writing. I wish I could say that I'm sorry for the hiatus but really, I'm not. Life has been absolutely amazing! I moved to Kingston, got two amazing jobs and am taking care of myself. I've kept busy doing things I love rather than distracting myself from things that made me unhappy. For this reason, I haven't had time to blog as religiously as I used to. I think it's a worthy excuse.

Oh, I've also been blogging for Lovebird Bridal Boutique so technically, I have been doing something right in the blogging world! www.lovebirdbridal.wordpress.com - just cause! :)

Yes, I'm writing a book! I figure if Snooki can write two best seller books and Courtney from the bachelor can publish a book on being a reality show villain, I sure as hell can write an meaningful book about life's turmoil and how to overcome it... right?

Yes, I moved to Kingston. I work in a bridal boutique! I just love it! Working with wedding dresses is seriously a dream come true! There is truly no happier job! If you're looking for a wedding dress - come to Kingston! You'll be happy you did :)

No, I haven't been tanning! My last blog post was about a horrible habit I kept even after promising someone I would stop. I promised a makeup free selfie on my 23rd birthday aka typically the coldest day of the year. I am very white and happy to say that I love it! Stay tuned my friends.

That's it for now! I promise to update more often. You can certainly count on posts about my favorite dresses from this award season and perhaps my take on .. anything I feel like talking about. Probably wedding related stuff, I'm obsessed!

Oh the joys of blogging.

Till next time,

DD




No comments:

Post a Comment