Wednesday 27 February 2013

My public apology full of shame

It has been approximately 2 1/2 months since I posted on my blog. I KNOW, I know. I am disapointed in myself too. This (last) semester of school has been way too hectic for words. I know that all my PR friends will be nodding their head after that last sentence. Now that there is only 10 more days of school, I am preparing a whole lot of posts for you guys.

  • I have been collecting a lot of spring/summer pieces to show you all and you can be sure that I will share all the upcoming trends by the end of March.
  • I am leaving for Greece in about 2 months and will post some tips on how to plan the BEST trip with your girlfriends, even if it's just to MontrĂ©al.
  • I recently finished the ''Insanity'' challenge and will begin the ''Asylum'' challenge shortly. Interested? Stay tuned, it is the best workout on this planet. Trust me! ... yes, it is insane.
  • VFF news? You can be sure I'll keep you updated on that!

And.. well.. I'm sure that once I can concentrate on something that is not the BP oil spill and the Gulf of Mexico, my creativity will kick in and I will be able to be critical on something a little more relevant.

LIKE JENNIFER LAWRENCE'S DIOR DRESS AT THE OSCARS?! Hummmm.. I smell a post brewing. Relevance might not be key here but I know you ALL love her.

Stay tuned!

DD

1 comment:

  1. Love Jennifer Lawrence (I want to be her friend) but wasn't a huge fan of her dress (too bridal in my opinion)...Jessica Chastain on the other hand killed it in that gorgeous Armani Privé dress and red lipstick.

    ReplyDelete