Monday 10 December 2012

small dose of my wardrobe..

It has been a while since i've done this post but thats only because i've been spending time collecting the best outfits to show you! Or... i've been in sweat pants. Either way, here is a small dose of my wardrobe! :D


My Aritzia outfit! High waisted baggy black dress pants with an ish leopard print satin top!


This one was stolen from pinterest! Red pants, jean blouse with leopard scarf and a sock bun! The best!


Navy blue skirt with black sequin detailing on the side from Forever 21 with silver accesories.


Girls night out outfit! Leather leggings with a sheer beige blouse with red lip and gold accesories!


Comfy boho outfit! Making a summer skirt work for winter simply requires sheer black tights with an oversized sweater and a cute scarf! I also added my wanna-be victorian brown booties.


My sisters half and half sheer top with all black everywhere else!

DD

No comments:

Post a Comment